AD - Press ticket | I was invited along to Beats and Eats Southampton, run by The Village Popup, who work to bring events like this to us lot in the south of the UK. It promised a day of great food accompanied by great music – a winning combination!
Whenever I make my mum's lentil soup recipe, I'm back home with my family, at the wooden kitchen table.
From recipe kits and takeaways to cakes through the post, I wanted to share a few of our favourite foodie delivery services to enjoy during lockdown.
Each memory I make is usually plated up with some sort of delicious dish.
And there I was. On a date with a wall.
I spend about 80% of my waking hours thinking about food. The other 20% of my time is actually spent eating the stuff. It was time I started reading about it, too, and Ruby Tandoh's much acclaimed 'Eat Up' seemed like the logical book to take home next.
The first round-up of my favourites in 2018; everything I loved in January, from pastry to poetry.
The final Monthly Muses post of 2017, rounding up everything I loved in December (that wasn't mulled, spiced, or dipped in chocolate)
Welcoming autumn with new podcasts, new paperbacks and new pizza. What's been tickling my fancy in September?
Trips to Brighton and Buckinghamshire, brunch, books and brilliant films; a few of my favourite things from the month of August.